According to a recent CMI & MarketingProfs study, 93% of marketers use content marketing for different tactics. But it’s not just quantity that wins.
Individual buyers have to sort through a lot of information to make decisions and the marketers that can make the experience of
- information discovery,
- consumption and
- next steps
an easy and positive experience and like stories over facts
Stories, told well, are incredibly effective at engaging intellectually and emotionally with buyers.
- Infotainment Inspires Action Thousands of white papers, ebooks and newsletters left unread and dead to their target audiences. Connecting with buyers on both an intellectual and an emotional level creates experiences that provide a clear differentiation from other companies.
- Marketers that can both inform and entertain prospects will attract more engagement and inspire action that can scale in the most profitable ways.
- Creative Content Campaigns – Numerous marketers have employed creative content campaigns to leverage useful information in an entertaining way.
Source: Facts Tell, Stories Sell – How Infotainment Inspires Action in B2B Marketing
- Infotainment (cbertschblog.wordpress.com)
- 5 Cool Rolls-Royce Design Details, As Illustrated by the 2014 Wraith Coupe (caranddriver.com)
- How Amy Adams and Kevin Costner persuaded me to buy a Smart TV (pdonnelly01.wordpress.com)