Five questions to ask for better-than-average performance obtaining loyal customers:
- Do you know what makes your promoters enthusiastic about doing business with you?
Your best customers have experienced you at your best, and they can give useful insights into which of their needs you are best able to serve.
- Do you have the right products at the right prices?
Customers may love what they have already bought from you, but if your other products and services aren’t what they need or aren’t priced competitively, they’ll look elsewhere.
- Are you selling effectively?
Underdeveloped sales capabilities can keep you from translating customers’ good feelings into more business.
- Are you giving your promoters tangible stories to tell?
People tell stories about their exceptional experiences with companies. They say to their friends, “You won’t believe what just happened to me.
- Have you provided a platform on which to tell those stories?
If delighted customers have a forum for sharing it with other like-minded people, they can tell many more.