Look at what your competitors curate. Visit their social media sites to see what content gets shared, and which magazines or resources provided the information.
- Have a system in place. Create a Twitter list of others who share relevant information about your industry.
- Sign up for feedly. It allows you to organize, read, and share the content of your favorite sites.
- Respect your audience.
- Be meaningful. Add your insight or opinion when sharing the content. A good content curator knows the difference between being helpful and being a nuisance.
- Curate around a theme. Share video, audio, photos, and articles on different days of the week. Set structure like this if you need it.
- Make sure people are listening when you tweet. Platforms like Tweriod can help determine the best times to tweet.